Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Obsessed with the 90s!

This season the 90s have a big comeback. On catwalks you can see everything from clothes with famous logos to denim overalls (as seen on the Chanel and Moschino catwalks). There's a big thow back to the 90s going on and it's not only in the fahion world. Lately, 90's movies became really popoular on social networks. Many use quotation from big 90s blasts, such as "Clueless" (1995), "Friends" (TV series), "Can't Hardly Wait" (1998), "Fight Club" (1999), "Pretty Woman" (1990) and so on.

I must admit, I, myself am a huge 90s fan. My favorite all-time 90s movies being Clueless, I assume it's a bit awkward to love a movie which appeared no sooner that the year I was borned. I just completly adore the main character, Cher (and her wardrobe obviously), everything seems so natural and realistic compared to post-90s high school movies we're all use to. So when I saw Iggy Azalea's new music video "Fancy" featuring Carli XCX tottaly Clueless inspired, I was simply overwhelmed with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment